What is Fleet Management?
If you prefer to own your fleet of commercial vehicles, have a mixture of acquisition methods HP, Lease or cash purchase or if you have a mixed fleet from different manufacturers, Seven Asset Management have the capability to manage any or all aspects of your fleet, including your vans, trailers and trucks from a single point of contact.
Fleet management provides commercial vehicle operators with a fully managed fleet service on a ‘pay as you go’ basis. All aspects of your fleet will be managed on your behalf by our in-house operations team, we will manage all of the servicing, maintenance and documentation for your fleet with the costs being recharged directly to you. Commercial vehicle fleet management is great solution for companies who purchase their own vehicles but do not have the time or resources to manage a large fleet, we will do all of this for them for a nominal management fee. If you would like to find out more about our commercial vehicle contract hire and fleet management please download our full fleet offering using the link below.
Download – Download Our Fleet Offering
Commercial Vehicle Fleet Management
Seven Asset Management provide commercial vehicle fleet management for businesses throughout the United Kingdom, fleet management allows you to purchase vehicles in whatever way best suits your business while still receiving the very best service in the industry. We have been providing commercial vehicles to customers for over 20 years and managing them on their behalf, all of the repairs or assistance that your fleet requires is charged on a ‘pay as you go’ basis. Our commercial vehicle fleet management services and specialist knowledge extend through various markets such as refrigerated vehicles, builders merchants and food distributors no matter what market you operate in we will manage your vehicles. We have managed a whole range of vehicles for our customers, ensuring that they stay compliant and on the road. Our 24-hour operations team will always be available to help your drivers get back on the road whether they have an accident, breakdown or get stuck in mud we will manage the situation for you.
All of our customers rely on Seven Asset Management to keep their fleet compliant and operational, our fully managed fleet management service means that they can focus on other areas of their business as we arrange servicing, MOT’s and any recoveries or replacement vehicles they may require on their behalf as well as much more. Our customers can also benefit from increased buying power when they cover their fleet with Seven Asset fleet management, our 24 hour operations team manage over 2000 vehicles nationwide and have built key relationships with garages all over the United Kingdom so you can get your vehicles back on the road as quickly as possible at discounted prices.
We fleet manage a variety of commercial vehicles across the United Kingdom for our customers. Our customers run a variety of vehicles ranging from refrigerated vehicles, specialised crane vehicles and 7.5 or 18 tonne trucks. We have developed specialist knowledge of how to provide fully managed fleet management for a range of markets, building a wide scope of service and repair centres to efficiently get our customers vehicles back on the road if they ever encounter any issues.
Why would fleet management be suitable for you?
- You want a fully managed fleet of commercial vehicles.
- You want to reduce the cost of your fleet
- You want to purchase your vehicles while still receiving the best service in the industry.
- You want to benefit from our increased buying power with your fleet of commercial vehicles.
- Your operational activities mean that you need a 24-hour helpline.
- You operate nationwide and require nationwide maintenance centres.
- You need someone to manage all defects and repairs on your behalf.
How does commercial vehicle fleet management work?
No matter whether you own a fleet of 5 or 500 vehicles we will manage them on your behalf for a nominal fee, providing the very best service in the industry so you can focus on other areas of your business. When one of your vehicles requires repairs of any type, inspections or assistance from us we will sort these issues on your behalf, the costs will then be invoiced to you on a ‘pay as you go basis’. So, what exactly does fleet management include?
- Help and technical support with design and build
- Specify and source vehicles on your behalf
- Plan and schedule all maintenance and Inspections to minimise operational disruption
- Manage your ancillary equipment – cranes/fridges/trailers or any hydraulic or electrical equipment
- Manage defects and repairs
- Transparent, open and honest billing policy
- Provide you with fleet key performance information reports and analysis
- Give you direct access to your documents via our online portal
- Manage any incidents or accidents – including bodyshop repairs
- Utilise our own expert fleet engineers
- Utilise our in-house operations centre 24/7
- Regular review meetings and feedback sessions