Contract Hire & Vehicle Management
Providing Fleet Management Solutions and commercial vehicle contract hire nationwide across the UK, including Van, HGV and LGV Contract Hire
Commercial Vehicle Industry Knowledge
Would you place your business in the hands of someone without extensive experience and reputation in commercial vehicle contract hire? Our commercial vehicle industry knowledge and the hands-on approach of our staff in all aspects of commercial vehicle supply and operation, delivers unrivaled levels of professional fleet support to our entire customer base.
The Seven Promise
When you deal with Seven Asset Management, you deal with an honest and open company. We deliver on our promises.
- No hidden costs or extras
- Any costs outside of contract will be agreed in advance
- No spurious charges or handling fees
- No excessive or unreasonable “End Of Contract” damage charges
- All suppliers are audited, and comply with our Service Level Agreement
- We will always act in your best interest
- You will have open access to your fleet information
Find out more about us:
Our objective, is to ensure that all contract hire or fleet managed vehicles provide you with the best whole life cost efficiency. You’re in safe hands with Seven’s fleet support staff, not call centre staff, we are on hand 24/7/365. When you become a customer, you can expect a complete and professional service. We are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure an efficient and legally compliant fleet. This includes scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections. We take a pro-active approach to any situation which could disrupt your operation and manage it effectively.
Our HGV MOT first-time pass rates currently exceed 97% with final pass rates exceeding 99%, compared against the current industry averages of 82.8% and 89.7% respectively.
Our Commercial Vehicle Technology
Fleet Management Systems
We support our comprehensive customer care strategy through continual investment in the latest information technology systems…
Investment in these systems is essential to keep our customers fully informed and up to date for each fleet vehicle. You will have the access to a range of scheduled reports, these are emailed automatically to a chosen list of recipients in either Excel or PDF formats. The reports offer fleet information in areas such as vehicle history, service plans, MOT’S, mileage, damage repairs and any downtime information.
Avoid the paper chase by accessing your own vehicle fleet service and inspection records as well as MOT certificates, registration or other related documents. The system provides a complete audit trail of each document for the purposes of any DVSA audit.
Close to 70% of the vehicles we supply are fitted with the advanced Seven Eye CAN Bus linked telematics system. Our customers are seeing real operational and financial benefits from the data it provides.
Commercial Vehicle CCTV
Vehicle CCTV and Tracking helps Improve Driver Behaviour, Prevent Fraudulent & Exaggerated Personal Injury Claims.
- ActiveEye 1 (A) – Compact forward facing camera can be discreetly mounted in a variety of ‘In-Cab’ positions.
- ActiveEye 2 (B) – The ActiveEye 2 is a 2 camera system which captures ultra high quality video recordings along with time & date, vehicle speed, location, and G-Force sensor readings.
- Side View Camera (C) – The side camera is designed to be externally mounted underneath the vehicle standard wing mirrors.
- SD Card/Hard Drive (D) – High capacity data storage options.
- Reverse Camera (E) – A complete reversing camera kit with 5” L CD monitor, IR camera and cable.
- Quad Monitor (F) – High Resolution monitors in various sizes can give live camera footage or view recorded video.